Thursday, January 30, 2014

Veggie Packed Lunch

I dislike not having lunch on weekdays. When I get hungry I stop paying attention and when I have class from 11-3:30, I get hungry.

Instead of surviving on peanut M&M's, I've started packing a simple lunch to snack on. The downside is that I forgot how loud celery and carrots can be, so I have to eat half of it during breaks.

Veggie Packed Lunch
Serves 1
  • 1 pita 
  • 4 teaspoons of dip (I use spinach dip)
  • 2 sticks of celery
  • handful of cherry tomatoes
  • handful of carrot sticks, baby carrots or carrot chips
  • 1 Babybel cheese 
  • 1/3 chopped apple
  1. Cut the pita into quarters and spread the dip inside each pocket
  2. Wash the celery, carrots and tomatoes
  3. Cut celery into small pieces to fit into a container or plastic bag
  4. Assemble all ingredients in a plastic container or separately in sandwich bags


No comments:

Post a Comment