Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Year in Review - 2011

My hope, by this point, is that I have less projects ongoing then I did at this time last year. This may be difficult, as I don't have a clear view of what I had going at this time last year, though I will try.

(Italics means it has been finished)

Ongoing Projects At the Beginning of the Year
The Cats Latch Hook Rug
The Wolf Latch Hook Wall Hanging
The Latch Hook Kitty
The Latch Hook Pillow
The Blue Scarf
The Wren Building Cross Stitch

Projects I Started this Year
The Victorian Dress
Necklace
Painting
The Ohio State Fleece Fringed Blanket
The South Carolina Fleece Fringed Blanket
The Chargers Fleece Fringed Blanket
The White Scarf 
The Blue and White Fleece Fringed Blanket
The Gettysburg College Fleece Fringed Blanket
The JMU Fleece Fringed Blanket

So I started this year with 6 ongoing projects, and finished 5 of them. Of all the projects I started in 2011, 4 remain yet undone. That leaves 5 ongoing projects heading into 2012, down one from last year.


Good. It is my goal to finish these things, and of all the projects from last year, only one remains.

I do notice that most of my finished projects are blankets, which are easy to make in one day. I hope to diversify more next year.

I did learn to sew this year and nearly completed a giant project (more on that in a few weeks). With any luck, I will continue to develop new skills and refine the ones I already have.

Still, I have finished a lot for having started this blog so late in November.

Keep reading, Faithful Viewers. Next year will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment