Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Latch Hook Elk - Part 4


I've gotten to a new color on this project - light green. It doesn't look like I'll be using up that color anytime soon but it feels good to at least start breaking down that pile.


I keep going through black and tan strands but not any of the other piles, so I stopped breaking down the bundles. The two in the lower right corner don't have either - I just didn't want to keep adding to the light blue pile when I didn't have to. When those bundles actually start falling apart I will break them down.



I'm about 15 rows done right now. If I can do roughly 2 rows every day, I believe I'll be done by the end of the semester. Of course, that's not taking into account Thanksgiving, and I'm on Fall Break right now. Next week is pretty hectic as well. At least theatre has calmed down for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment