Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just keep stitching, Just keep stitching - The Hummingbird Cross Stitch Part 3


I believe I have finished all of the squares of light green, dark green, and light pink, baring any mishaps. The next color I'll do is violet, which is only on the wings.



What a week it's been. My theatre company opened its production of Thoroughly Modern Millie on Thursday and we struck the set on Sunday. I wasn't part of run crew so I got to see the show on Saturday. And what a show it was. It was a pity to demolish it. (It was also a pity that strike took 9 hours, when a long strike is one that goes over 5)

Aside from that, classes have started up again. I managed to lose another needle and the thread it had, find both the needle and thread, and find another needle. I may not have any more lost needles. (Which is good for my feet, in any case)

In any case, if all goes well, I should have this done by the end of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment